04 March 2011

Spring Fashion Update - Cape Clogs

I have been wanting clogs for a few seasons now. I finally found a company that imports Swedish clogs in styles that I love and can afford. So I clogged up and got these three beauties today.

I think they will cover all my clog fashion basics: a fun sassy floral pair, a brown pair and a gray pair. I think clogs may be my perfect footwear. Easy to get in and out of. Can be worn with or without socks. They are sturdy leather like a pair of good boots. As much as I love boots I find them all together too constricting for warm SoCal days. Ack! Can't wait to sport the new clogs. Thanks Cape Clogs and Scandinavia for making such beautiful footwear!

3 comments:

Briana said...

Love these! Clogs are forever! Lily has a pair of kiddie clogs from this company- poppyish bright pink with cream polka dots. They are to die for.

Tracey McBride ~ Frugal Luxuries® said...

Sooo cute!!! I agree re the versatility of clogs in so cal...although I do love that we've been able to wear boots a lot this winter. If I could, I'd wear my riding boots and/or wellingtons and/or uggs all the time. Yes, sadly, I'm addicted (no need to worry so much about the color or texture of the legs ;) but clogs are a great warm weather alternative!
Warmly,
Tracey
x0x

kalanicut said...

Got the clogs and they are fabulous. I highly recommend Cape Clogs. They have so many cute styles, the quality is great and they were comfortable immediately. The floral ones are a lot lighter than I imagined. I considered possibly taking them to a shoe shop and having them stain the wood dark brown to warm them up a bit. But maybe just wearing them and oiling the wood as needed will give it a nice aged patina in not too long. The bronze pair are gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...