15 March 2011

A Great Spring/Summer Jacket


I just picked up this jacket a couple of weeks ago from Eddie Bauer during their big anniversary sale. I loved the color of course, loved that I can get it in a tall so the sleeves actually reach my wrists & beyond. Hooray. Plus is had the perfect styling to go with jeans or a skirt or casual dress.

My instincts were right and I have loved it from the moment I opened it. The coral gives me some color on my pale winter cheeks and goes with almost every colorful scarf I own. It works so well with so many things in my wardrobe. I'm thinking I might need the Peat color too, although the pink is darling.

Definitely a versatile piece that will make a great investment for me. It something I will love and wear a lot and that has been my big goal this year to have a wardrobe I really like and feel good in. Which color do you like best?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...