28 March 2011

Toiletries Bags Clearance Sale


Grab 'em while they're still available. I'm having a quick close out sale of existing toiletries/carry-all bag inventory. These bags are great for keeping make up and toiletries easily contained. They are great for organizing your bathroom, car and travel accessories, and other goodies. I carry a small one in my purse to wrangle up all the little lotions and potions in one easy-to-find place. They make great little gifts too.

If you're interested, email me at kalanicut@hotmail.com, send me a tweet @kalanicut or hit me up on facebook -  first come first served.

All Red SOLD OUT


Large Apple Green SOLD OUT




All Dark Green SOLD OUT.

You can pay via paypal and I'll drop them in the mail to you for only $3 shipping/handling (in U.S.) or we can meet up for a drop off if you're local. Stock up at these low prices while you can.

images by kalanicut

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...