29 March 2011

My Neverending Love of Orange


It's no secret I love almost anything orange. When I saw these lovelies at Bed, Bath and Beyond a couple of weeks ago I could not get them out of my head. So fresh for Spring and Summer and just right for a pretty, refreshed mantle. There was an amazing orange tray and thick, chunky photo frame that stuck with me too.

Bed, Bath and Beyond has a great wall of colorful new decor for Spring/Summer full of beautiful oranges, blues, greens and yellows. There are lovely frames, candle holders, trays, pillows and more.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Ok, I see a theme here! Thanks for the BBB tip. I am in need of some fresh decorating inspiration - must be Spring in the air.

Kate Riley said...

Oh wow, are those finials? I love them!
xo
Kate

Fine Egyptian Linens said...

you give Good ideas that could be used in any color.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...