18 March 2011

Friday Afternoon Inspiration Photo


Thought you might be inspired by this little homework assignment I had to do for my Mondo Beyondo class. Here are my affirmations to be reviewed each day in a beautiful little bowl from Latvia. Here is my beautiful bottle of new Prismacolor erasable colored pencils (oh the things I can do with these babies!) on my new desk in front of my vision board.

Do something joyful and inspiring for yourself this weekend. You deserve it!

P.S. If you are interested in joining the Mondo Beyondo class it's not too late. You can still register and easily get caught up. You can get all the info here.

2 comments:

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

I love new colored pencils. Are you enjoying the class?

Fondly,
Glenda

kalanicut said...

Yes, the class is lovely. It's fun to meet people at all phases of figuring out their dreams and dreaming about their possibilities. Nice moments to ponder each day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...