17 March 2011

Taking A Leap - New Fabric


As some of you know, I once upon a time designed and sold handbags made from vintage fabrics and designed toiletries bags. I have not made many in the past five years but I have been enjoying working on a lot of other creative projects. I stopped in the fabric district in downtown LA yesterday while there to drop off a thrift store donation.

When I saw the new collection of oilcloth fabrics I could not resist picking up a little fabric to make some new toiletries bags. What do you think?

image by kalanicut

1 comment:

newsprout said...

Wow, what beautiful oil cloth. This would inspire me too. I used to sew more many years ago and still get excited when I come across really nice fabric. I look forward to seeing your project when done. Do share.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...