09 April 2011

Sassy New Toiletries Bags Are Here


As promised here are the new toiletries bags in hip, sassy new color combinations. It's been fun to take them to a new level with a new label. Since this is all very experimental I did a short run of these, so if you are interested get in touch with me soon for best selection.

These bags are the perfect gift for girlfriends, cheery for all your make up every day, perfect for organizing everything for travel. They are very sturdy and will last you for years.




Prices

Small   (3 1/2"  x 4 1/2")  $9 
Medium (approximately 7" x 8 1/2")    $16
Large  (approximately 14" x 7 1/2")    $21

*Shipping & Handling (for medium & large bags) $3

To purchase you can contact me via twitter (@kalanicut), FB (kalanicut) or email (kalanicut at hotmail.com). If you have a shop or know of a shop that might be interested in carrying these, let me know. I always appreciate great leads you all share with me and you have been so generous over the years.

Hope you're having a great weekend. Cheers, K.

6 comments:

newsprout said...

I absolutely love these bags and the pattern and color is sassy and fun!

PollenJewelry said...

Gorgeous new patterns, I especially like the middle one. Glad to see you are making things!

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

What cheerful patterns and colors. Makes me glad for little signs of spring.

Fondly,
Glenda

Tracy Aldous said...

Cute new patterns! We're taking a little trip next week, so I just pulled out one of your cosmetic bags I bought several years ago - still love it!

Mandy said...

nest up...a kalanicut diaper bag???
cause that would be awesome.

Jane @ The Borrowed Abode said...

Really cute!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...