08 July 2010

Walmart Steps It Up

Walking through a Walmart, in the process of renovation, I inadvertantly ended up in the stationery section. I was excited to see that Walmart has teamed up with Hallmark to seriously upgrade their card section. I love great paper and sending beautiful cards and was impressed with the selection of charming cards I saw and of course as expected the good prices.


At these prices you could easily maintain a great selection of cards on a budget. I'd love to see a renewed commitment to sending thank you cards. There are things to be thankful for every day and no one tires of feeling appreciated. There's nothing better than getting real mail -- and when it comes from a friend and is full of lovely sentiments, there's nothing better.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...