13 July 2010

Hot Food



Today was all about food. Three important interactions with food. First, it was 110 degrees, to save my life I had a Big Gulp size Slurpee. Crazy. Pina Colada. I didn't even care I had brain freeze. I just had to cool down.

Second, I made a stop at As You Wish Catering to say hello. If you are looking for catering in Las Vegas, check in with Rachel for a wide range of options and you won't be disappointed!

Lastly, had dinner at Rosemary's Restaurant, a hidden gem located at Sahara & Cimarron. It's in a strip mall next door to Steinmart. The food and service were excellent. My sister and I both said we though it might just be the best restaurant meal we've ever had. We ordered from the PrixFixe menu, $55. She had the wedge salad, pecan crusted salmon with wasabi mashed potatoes and creme brulee. I enjoyed the house salad, Brick Chicken with coucous (which was delicious) and the apple tart with ice cream for dessert. Will definitely go there anytime I am looking for a guaranteed good meal in Vegas.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...