22 July 2010

Talkin' Food, Playin' House Full of Food Inspiration

Talkin\

Here's a fun, new-to-me blog I had to share. This darling sister duo are both happy wives, moms to two cute kids, great cooks, photographers and writers. Their food blog has inspired me to expand my cooking routine and have more fun in the kitchen. So glad we reconnected, gals!

Here are links to a few of my favorite posts:

And I'm definitely going to have to try this one. The Man loves banana bread!

My mouth is totally watering just reviewing again these recipes. Check out Talkin' Food, Playin' House. You will definitely find something to make your mouth water!

2 comments:

cropfoto said...

Ah! I love those girls! Awesome blog. Makes me hungry.

Briana said...

Thanks for the shout out, dearie! You are a doll.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...