19 August 2010

What's In Your Makeup Bag - Christy



It's Week One of What's In Your Makeup Bag -- starring the idea's originator, Christy of Christy Cropper Photography and La Belle Dame Sans Regrets. Christy is a talent, with a mind that is both very creative and scientific. She is very handy to have around, lots of fun and has blue eyes that stop traffic. Take it away, Christy!

I love makeup! But, I'm a simple girl to the core, thus my makeup collection is very simple. My entire skincare regime is very simple.
1. Arbonne Exfoliating Scrub - I use this a couple of times a week in the shower.
2. Arbonne Purifying Cleanser + Toner - I'm allergic to A LOT of face washes (and moisturizers and eye shadows) but this is heavenly. Doesn't irritate, cleans well and doesn't leave me totally dried out.
3. Arbonne Moisturizer - I love how NOT greasy this makes my skin. I love the feel and the smell (or lack thereof), plus it's got spf20.
4. Rimmel Eye Makeup Remover - Can't live without it. Only $5ish at Target and it's oil free.
5. Arbonne Makeup Primer - Feels weird at first but it helps foundation go on so smoothly. It's faux air-brushing.
6. Arbonne Liquid Foundation - LOVE! This matches my skin tone perfectly and covers amazingly well without looking caked on and it's got spf15. Again, LOVE!
7. Mac Eyeshadows - I love the ability to customize my own pallet. Mac has so, so many colors that I love and they wear well all day.
8. Mary Kay Eye Primer - I've been using this for 10 years and I refuse to wear eye shadow without it. It eliminates any creasing and my shadow stays on all day long. All. Day.
9. Eye Lash Curler - My lashes and natural curl have never coexisted. Curling completely opens up my eyes.
10. Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara - $2.88 at Wal-Mart and it's the best mascara I've ever used. Love.
11. Brushes - 1 Sephora blush brush. 3 Clinique eyeshadow brushes. I would DIE without the thin angled brush as I use shadow in lieu of pencil eye liner.
12. Cover Girl Eye Liner - Sometimes I line my inner lid for that extreme smokey eye look. It's fun.
13. Q-Tips - Totally necessary for cleaning up mascara that I accidentally get on my face (happens every time).
14. Sephora Blush - Love the color. Not too expensive.
15. Makeup Sponges - I can't put on foundation without them.
*16. Sephora Brush Soap - I forgot to include this in the picture but I can't live without it. I've had the same brushes for years and they are still in perfect condition due to frequent cleaning.

And that's all I got!

Send in your photo of your makeup bag and tell us what you love about it. You could win a great prize!!!!! Thanks Christy for the great photo and details on your Makeup Bag! Next Friday we'll have another contest winner and contributor to What's In Your Makeup Bag! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...