03 August 2010

Oh My Goodness, Lesley Evers!

 


Oh my goodness, I found Lesley Evers a few weeks ago and was so excited to share these dresses, skirts and tunics on the blog and then completely forgot. How could I?!

I'm pretty gaga over the cuts and fabrics you'll find all over Lesley Evers online store. She's nailed the best of 60s and 70s vintage in a fun, spunky way. And I fall for a tunic anytime.

This top just begs for some white pants and sandals or for fall a pair of comfy jeans and platform sandals. And there is still plenty of summer left to enjoy the charming LE skirts!


A few items are on sale now. If you want to add a couple of statement pieces to the wardrobe, something unique you won't see on every other girl at the barbecue, wedding or beach, check out Lesley Evers now.

all photos via

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this line.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...