06 August 2010

Let There Be Stylish Light from Home Goods


Sometimes when you are just aching to redecorate an entire room or throw it all away and start over from scratch all you really need is a little pick me up to take your surroundings from outdated and blah to fresh and sassy.



A couple of great lamps can really perk up a side table, entryway, desk or bedside tables. And there are so many resources to get really beautiful lamps at affordable prices. I have visited a lot of Home Goods stores over the past few weeks and I have to say they have by far the best lamp selection I've ever seen, anywhere.


I found all these amazing lamps in just one Home Goods store. Unfortunately for me, I have a fantastic selection of lamps already so I didn't have any excuse to buy at the moment, but I definitely know where I am going the next time I need lamps!


Every one of these lamp styles would make a bright, fresh and amazing statement in any room. Unless you designed your own light outlets in your home you probably have spaces that need more light.


Lamps are also a great way to vary and break up visual lines within the design of your room. The curves, vertical and horizontal lines merge the space between the large vertical lines of window treatments, tall armoires and bookcases and the many mid-level horizontal lines of chairs, sofas and tables.


If you're dying to perk up a room in your abode, try lamps to bring new light and life to your room. Check out Home Goods for a guaranteed great selection of lamps that will fit your style and mood.

1 comment:

Kar said...

Kalani!!!! Thankyou for this post! I hate my living room right now! But maybe a few lamps would be all I need! LOVE the square, green ones!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...