04 August 2010

Inspiration for the Home from Anthropologie



There's nothing I enjoy more than popping by a few favorite stores while I am out and about and doing a quite browse. I love to go and wander for DIY inspirations, crazy clearance prices on items I need, or a small trinket now and again. A few nights ago I took a nice, long wander through Anthropologie, 3rd Street, Santa Monica. Here are a few things that caught my eye.

Pillow Love





Upholstery Inspiration



Always cutting edge, fresh and uber-creative, Anthropologie is an amazing source for beautiful clothing and accessories, furniture, home decor and kitchen and bathwares.

2 comments:

Briana said...

Here, here!

toss pillows said...

I love the pillows. They're really nice. The designs are awesome. Looks very comfortable. Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...