02 February 2012

Best of Etsy for Valentine's Day

images via Etsy

I took a good stroll through Etsy's Valentine's Day goodies to put together a favorite gifts list for one of my favorite holidays. The creativity of Etsy sellers is always impressive. I was really amazed at the good prices too. I found so many great things that I had to divide all my finds into two posts. So here's day one. Let's do this.

1. Mason Jar Heart Hangers from the shop Treasure Again.
3. Valentine Birds Linen Pillow Cover created by Sukan Art.
4. Blue Valentine Heart Dish by JD Wolfe Pottery. I also love these.

images via Etsy

Oh there was so much delicious jewelry to be had. Lovely, romantic, sweet, simple. Here are a few of my favorites.

5. Love Bird with Heart Wing Wish Bracelet by The 3 Bartz Design
6. Heart Locket Necklace by Black Star
7. Gold Wire Love Ring by Fabulous Wire
8. Sterling Silver Heart Silhouette Bracelet by Finger Prince


images via Etsy

10. I Carry Your Heart Cuff by Aquabeet
11. Love Bracelet by Lychee Kiss

If you are looking for charming unique gifts for February 14th, try one of these shops for just the right lovely treasure. There's still plenty of time to order something delightful. Tomorrow I will have more fab jewelry and gifts to share with you. Have a terrific day. See you again soon I hope.

See part two of the Etsy roundup here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...