03 February 2012

Best of Etsy Valentine's Day Gifts Day 2

images via Etsy

Happy Friday. I don't know how it could possibly be Friday already. It's been a busy week, but I still can't believe it is already coming to an end. I hope it's been a good one for you. This has been a big week for me. 

I've pushed really hard on some big priorities, said goodbye to my dear EverKelly who literally flew off to her new life this week, spent part of yesterday with a dearest friend talking wedding plans, kids, relationships, goals and more and also thinned out my fabric collection (again). I've also done a lot of cleaning and reorganizing the past few days. This non-stop activity may explain why the week has flown by...haa-haa.

I am bit gaga for all this Etsy deliciousness. So I'll get right to the sharing.

1. Origami "I Love You" Hearts from Copple Shop, by Anna Copplestone
2. Blue Bird of Happiness Necklace by Lychee Kiss from Hawaii
3. Sterling Silver Anchor, Love Letter, Wing Necklace from Girl Burke Studios, Melanie Berichon
4. Druzy Teardrop Stacking Ring from Oh Kuol by Priscilla and Vi.

Origami paper hearts, are you serious. So love. The Blue Bird is so femininely graceful and I love the slight edginess of the sterling silver necklace. I am gaga for that gold ring.

images via Etsy

And last but not least two more delights to share. 

5. Sterling Silver Stacking Heart Ring from Pretty Things Galore by Danielle
6. Primitive Heart Paper Garland from Pickled Cherry by Jenn McArthur

I love the rustic nature of both of these. Love the cut of that heart ring so very much. I have always had a soft spot for elongated hearts and the contrast of the red and white on the banner.

I hope this inspires you to make the most of Valentine's Day. It's a great day for small, delightful gift giving and receiving. And I'm never opposed to buying yourself a gift for any holiday either. I'm thinking about it myself. You can see yesterday's part one of the Etsy roundup here.

I'm pulling together some things I'm going to be putting up for sale on Craigslist and Ebay. I'll let you know what's up in case you are interested. I have a lot of vintage buttons, fabrics, macrame and crochet books, a couple of bags, some fun vintage scarves and more. Hopefully I'll get most of it posted over the weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...