20 January 2011

Native Vermont Studios Art


Unfortunately I'm still quite sick, so I'm posting on a lighter schedule than usual, but trying to give you a little something each day. If you live anywhere near mountains or have a home with a outdoor/nature design style, you probably have a perfect spot in your home for the work of Native Vermont Studio by Ryan Fowler. Ryan's Etsy Store is full of wonderful pieces. Here's a little collage of four of my favorite pieces.


These would be so lovely in a child's room, a family room or even a bathroom or hallway. So filled with charm, warm colors and sweet outdoor scenes. I can just imagine the polar bear piece in a child's room against the glow of a sweet nightlight. Lovely.

Check out Native Vermont Studio for art that will be right at home in your home. Have a great Thursday.

2 comments:

Ashley Hasty said...

Looking forward to your blog crawl post today!


<3 Ashley
www.ahastylife.com

Michelle said...

I just wanted you to know I really enjoy reading your blog. I love the way you write straight from the heart. The pics above brought a smile to my face. Thankyou for sharing - I do wish you a speedy recovery x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...