17 January 2011

Happy Work Space


I've been doing a lot of research on workspace while I am working on my own little work space paradise. I have one long, skinny wall to work with. This week I visited The Container Store website many times and popped into the store to have an inspiring browse.

I met up with one of their Elfa consultants and we designed a shelving system for over my desk that will allow me to take more advantage of vertical space and free up floor space around the house. Plus it will allow me to have all my craft and design tools all in one space. That is really exciting.

Here are a few inspiring spaces you can find at The Container Store web site. They incorporate a lot of my favorite color combinations in the best space saving ways. You can find design inspiration for any area of your home in galleries on the site.



The Elfa storage systems were on sale while I was visiting so if you're in need of help, this might be the time to stop by for a free design consultation. Thanks The Container Store for all the great inspiration. I can't wait to have my space all pulled together. I'll be sure to share the details when it's done.

all photos from The Container Store

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...