18 December 2012

What Is Really Important In Life

images via

The holidays, life challenges and the recent tragedy in Connecticut have definitely reminded me of what is most important in life. If you are like me, you might be in need of a little inspiration, good cheer, perspective and hope about now. I thought I would link to some favorite past posts about all the good things in life. Maybe one of two will be just what the doctor ordered for you today.

52 Things Kids Need From A Mom
Living True To My Dreams
The Blessing Of Laughter
Handle With Love

So, my dear friends around the world, I am sending you my warmest wishes this holiday season. This will be a very special one for us. I pray you will have peace, joy and hope for the season and year to come.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...