17 October 2012

Favorite New Etsy Store - Wood Expressions

image via Etsy Shop Wood Expressions

If you've been coming here for a while you probably know that I have a thing for wood bowls. So you can imagine how excited I was to find Etsy Shop Wood Expressions. I learned about this shop through a wood cake plates post by Jordan Ferney of Oh Happy Day. Her post is filled with some absolutely gorgeous pieces.

Wood Expressions has a wide variety of bowls, cake and cupcake stands, platters, candle holders and vases in lots of different colors and styles. Of course, their bowls painted orange on the outside immediately caught my eye. Other bowls are perfect in their simple natural state and some are yet more rustic with bark edges still intact. Even better their prices are very reasonable. My mouth waters, I tell ya.

Looking through this shop just makes my head spin. I love the texture and shading of the natural wood. It is so beautiful. Each type of wood has it's own unique characteristics which makes each piece a one-of-a-kind work of art. Amazing. Wood bowls are such a beautiful way to serve salads, side dishes, breads or chips. They are a fantastic statement piece for any table.

Reginald, the maker of these gorgeous wood beauties looks like a lot of fun. Learn about him and his wife Shiela here. Love your work Reginald!

If you take a look around in the shop, please leave a comment and tell me which are your favorites. I would have to list about half of the items they are selling. So happy to have found this gorgeous shop.

Here are links to other posts about wood serving ware:

My Dream Bread Bowl
Thrift Store Wood Tray Fix Up
A Visit To ABC Carpet & Home
Great Thrift Store Saturday
Shopping At The Ferry Building

I have a little pineapple shaped bowl that I am going to refurbish soon. Couldn't say no to it when I found it a few weeks ago. I'll post the details soon. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...