20 June 2011

Accesorize Your Life - Switch It Up Every Day


Can you believe the year is almost half over? That is so crazy. So I'm thinking a lot about my goals and what I hoped for this year. Reminding myself of my priorities and little things I want to keep at the forefront of my mind, my life, my desk and my closet.

I've been looking at myself in the mirror, my clothing in my closet and the jewelry in my drawers. Reminding myself to keep it fresh and take advantage of all the great accessories I have. It's easy to get in a rut and start wearing the same jewelry and clothing combos over and over and over again. It's also easy to just throw something on, when with a few minutes extra thought and effort you can go from so-so to SO memorable.

It's amazing what you can do when you start switching things up: belting blouses you usually wear loose, pairing tops and bottoms together in new ways, changing the shoes you always wear with certain pants, skirts and dresses, switching purses, grouping necklaces and jewelry in new combinations, adding a scarf or a new hair accessory.

It's such an easy, happy thing to do with such phenomenal results and it's the best way to speak your own personal style to the world. There's nothing better than feeling totally authentically you, inside and out. Happy mixing and matching! Hope you find a way to feel sassy and look  fresh this week! Happy Monday!

This post is linked to A Beach Cottage - Good Life Wednesdays

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun!

abeachcottage said...

Great and fun idea. Thanks for sharing at BC Good Life Wednesdays linky party.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...