30 April 2012

Sunshine Milkshakes

image via

Happy Monday Friends. I hope your week is off to a good start. After a pretty hectic few days, the weekend was all about having a little down time and serious relaxation. Thursday night I went to the grocery store and picked up containers of vanilla ice cream and fresh strawberries. I whipped up some delicious fresh strawberry milkshakes which were quickly devoured. The next day we finished off the strawberries on pancakes.

Then over the weekend I remembered one of my all-time favorite treats. And since I've been working so hard lately taking care of all sorts of things, I thought I deserved it. I put several scoops of vanilla ice cream in the blender then covered it with orange juice and blended that baby up.

Orange juice shakes, aka Sunshine Shakes, are just the best. Simple, refreshing, and oh so delicious.They are the perfect summer treat and so easy to make. I can't remember the last time I had an orange juice shake so obviously it's been far, far too long.

How about you? Are you a fan of Sunshine Shakes? Do you have a favorite comfort food milkshake?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...