08 March 2010

Love it. Hate It.



Why don't we enjoy Sam Worthington while I write the following: I have to say that I really enjoyed watching FASHION POLICE on E! and reading all the blog comments around on the Academy Awards red carpet fashions.

So fun to see how many differing opinions there are out there. Some loved one thing and others hated it. What I loved most was that there is room for all the opinions and you can see how different people's personalities, style, shape and size affected what they liked and didn't. Thanks for sharing everyone!

What about you lovely readers? Who were your favorites? What did you dislike? Who were your best dressed men?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I liked that Fashion Police got good ratings! LoL :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...