29 April 2014

Wisdom From The Past


I was doing some research on my blog recently and came across a few posts that reminded me of how I want to live my life, what I've learned and what's important in life. I thought I'd share a short list of those here for you today. An inspiration recap, if you will. Meanwhile, I'm scrambling out the door for a workout before a very busy afternoon. Hope you are having a great day. I am surely sending you my best wishes.

Things I Would Tell My Younger Self: Oh how much easier life would've been with these little tips under my belt. But we do all have to learn and grow, don't we.

Inspiration Comes To Clear & Quiet Minds. This is a good reminder today while I am trying to make a pretty risky, big decision. I think I know what to do, I feel pretty calm & sure about it, even with all the uncertainty...but I would like to know for sure.

Would the world be a nicer place if we all dressed a little nicer. I don't mean fancier clothes, I just mean clothing our bodies in more respectful ways with more self-care.

Five Things To Perk Up Your Life This Spring. Just like new plants bursting through the soil, I feel like every spring I just want to make a fresh start, shake things up, and shine up my world.

Are You Being Kind Enough To Yourself. I have learned that I get grumpy when I don't take care of myself. That means rest, good foods, down time, quietness, time to think, write, wander and do a little things that make me happy. If I don't take care of myself, everything else goes haywire pretty quickly.

Hope you find something here that makes you think, reminds you of your goals, makes you take a rest or eat a good healthy lunch. Even something as simple a new tube of lip gloss can make a day better. Make it a great one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...