Someone pointed out to my last night that the sun is going down faster and faster every night. Ah, I hate that. That is one of the things that makes me quite sad every year. Living in SoCal the sun already goes down about an hour earlier here than it does where I grew up at the height of summer.
It's definitely crunch time to enjoy the rest of the season. So let's make the most of it, shall we? Here are five super fun things to enjoy before Summer 2012 slips away.
1. Plan a fun potluck night at the park with friends. Make the most of the evening light.
2. Cook on fire. Barbecue burgers, roast dogs and do not forget the S'mores.
3. Sleep outside. Get a campsite for a night or even put a tent up in the backyard. Stare at the stars as you fall asleep.
4. Go to the beach or a lake for day. Get wet and get a good dose of Vitamin D.
5. Enjoy a sunset. Have a drink, sit in a nice chair near people you love and peace out.
6. (A bonus) Go to an outdoor concert or play. A great way to make good memories.
It seems like most summers the best partying happens in the final weeks of the season. It's time to make some plans and have some fun.
image by kalanicut