13 September 2011

Fun Fall Sewing Projects by Martha Stewart


image via Martha Stewart
The Martha Stewart website is full of fun projects for fall. I adored these sewing projects. There are some great ideas for little fall gifts, home decorating and holiday projects. I especially adored the felted wool slippers, tissue cases and leaf pillows.You can also find fun sewing projects for winter here. I'm tempted to make myself a TV cozy for the TV in my room. Cute idea. Making stuffed animals from kids' drawings is total genius.

The people at Martha Stewart just never cease to impress each season with new products and projects. They are a continual source of inspiration for my own DIY. Here's a link to some awesome stenciled pillows made by Jen at Tatortots and Jello using some of the newest Martha Stewart craft products. Impressive!

So much great inspiration for fun projects across the blogosphere. Hope you have a chance to wander the Martha site soon for great inspiration to carry you right on into the new year. Have a great Tuesday!


2 comments:

Kelly said...

I didn't realize this was out yet. Thanks for the heads up! I am definitely in need of some Fall inspiration.

Diane B said...

Kalanicut - I am mostly commenting to see if it works. Wouldn't those tissue cases be cute VT gifts for October! Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...