01 November 2010

Pinecone Camp & A Stylish Woman Revisit

Pinecone Camp

It's First Anniversary Week here at kalanicut. Can't believe it's been a year. It's flown by and been full of many fantastic experiences. Today I am going to share with you a favorite new blog and blogger, a classmate from my BYW class and take a look back at a favorite kalanicut blog post from the past year.

I'm so happy to introduce you to Janis, from Pinecone Camp. Janis is a Vancouver based interiors and lifestyle photographer who captures amazing visuals and creates lots of charming content at Pinecone Camp. She regularly posts super recipes that inspire me to try new things and branch out my recipe collection.

She also has a beautiful flikr collection and an etsy store full of gorgeous images. You can also visit her website. I always enjoy visiting Pinecone Camp and come away with new ideas percolating in my head. Thanks Janis for sharing a great blog full of wonderful ideas and inspirations! Take a moment to visit the world of Pinecone Camp, you'll definitely enjoy the journey.

I also wanted to take a  moment today to revisit a favorite post from the past. Accessories Make The Woman. I reflect on this friend of mine regularly and am always reminded that putting together a complete and stylish look is easily accomplished by following her great example.

Have a great Monday!

Image from Pinecone Camp

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...