22 April 2010

9 By Design -- Are You Watching??



I have to say I've got 9 by Design on the brain. I can't stop thinking about the show and I seem to be a little obsessed with Cortney Novogratz. I don't totally get Bob, the tie with the t-shirt and the hats bug a little bit, but I like his sense of humor and fatherly take charge attitude. Yesterday morning after watching episode 2 on TiVo, I found myself channeling Cortney's braid-y hair dos as I got dressed and headed out to IKEA. Can't wait for the next episode and until then I ordered their book on Amazon where it was less than half the price of the large-retailer bookstore I went into last night, looking at everything on the Bravo TV web site and checking out SixxDesign.com. I have to say I was really impressed when I first visited their web site, this was long before the show started.


If you haven't tuned in yet, there's still time. You can get caught up on the Bravo web site or the episodes air in repeats frequently. Enjoy the style inspiration, comedy and drama. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...