05 September 2012

Let's Laugh, Shall We?


Aren't these last few weeks of summer dreamy! The clouds seem extra billowy, the sunsets seems happy and relaxed, everywhere you go people seem to be staying out later, trying to make the most of every delicious bit of the last few balmy nights.

The past few days have been a whirlwind and I've spent an inordinate amount of time in the car. But it's been great to be with family and friends. Being with people you love makes this whole life experience so much more sane. They just seem to help you make sense of everything, worry less about things that you have no control over and remind you to laugh.

We have been telling a lot of jokes in our little clan lately. The Bug is old enough to start getting the humor and it's so much fun to see her dad totally bust up when she's telling kid jokes. Here are a few of our favorites.

Why did the toilet paper run down the hill?
To get to the bottom!

Where do horses live?
In the NEIGH-borhood!

Where do fish keep their money?
In the river banks!

Why did the chicken cross the playground?
To get to the other SLIDE!

Are you laughing? I hope so. I realized that I do not laugh nearly as much as I used to and I want to remedy that. So I'm doing everything I can to laugh more. I even bought two joke books for kids yesterday so between the online sites and books we will never be too far away from a good laugh.

I love seeing how a joke and the following laughter can brighten a mood in seconds. I'm challenging you today to see if you can laugh a little more and to look for ways to bring more laughter into the world.

I'll leave you with one last joke:

What kind of critters do secret agents like?
SPY-ders!

Hope you leave laughing today and have several more good laughs yet to come. Sending you my cheeriest, good wishes.

image by kalanicut

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...