26 July 2013

We Are Blessed With The Knowledge We Need



Just wanted to leave you with a simple but powerful thought I had last night. Here it is. Sometimes I forget that God has always blessed me with the exact intuition and inspiration needed to deal with the challenges faced by my own little family.

I believe it is the same for everyone in whatever experiences they face in life if they will just be still and listen. We don't always need a "educated professional" to solve problems or someone else to tell us what to do. We often just need to listen, believe and take the simple inspired action.

God bless you in your pursuit. With love, K

1 comment:

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

Such a great reminder. Sometimes I get too busy to listen to God's voice.

Fondly,
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...